Thursday, August 27, 2009

And so it begins....

.....Actually it's not the first time I've attempted to create a website documenting all of my TTM or Through The Mail autographs. But each time I tried I just never went through with it. Mostly because I didn't have a scanner and....ALAS!...I have finally gotten one. Unfortunately I haven't received any successes since I got the thing but hopefully I will be able to break it in within the next couple days. I am new to this whole serious blogging thing so don't hate on me too much for being a little ignorant about how things work. As soon as I get anything I will be sure to update the blog for the whoooooole world to view. Of course...if you have any constructive criticism I would certainly appreciate it. Oh by the way my name is Kim and I'm a huge Mets fan. Even if they do suck up the joint.


No comments:

Post a Comment