Thursday, September 3, 2009

2nd day in a row!

When I went to my mailbox my eyes lit up because I saw this big ol' package in there but of course it wasn't for me. After sifting through it all I did however get one fanpack and one TTM success.

The fan pack was of the Philadelphia Eagles. I wonder if they were named after a dog they still would have picked Vick up? Or if he was convicted of something like cock fighting....hmm...




  1. 1 Registration for the Kids Club

  2. 1 "Declare Your Royalty" magazine. Just advertises some stuff they have for sale.

  3. 1 Sheet of 3 different stickers

  4. 1 Logo Keychain

  5. 1 8x10 2008 Team Photo

  6. 1 2009 Schedule

  7. 1 Eagles Lanyard


The TTM success was of Lucas French:



Sent on August 24 to the Seattle Mariners. He's only 23 and pitching for a not so great team so I really hope he turns into something good. Only time will tell.

That's it today. 3 more days until I begin college :/. Wow I'm nervous

No comments:

Post a Comment