Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nada today

But I'm super bored. Sooooo I thought this would be a good time to share the rest of my autographs with you. Everyday I don't have a success I will randomly post one of my past successes in my collection. Nothing special I know but hey why not right? The first blast from the past is.....

Ian Snell




I got this one at the beginning of this season when he was still with the Pirates. I sent it at the end of last season and got it back around April of this year. With it I sent a question sheet that he was nice enough to answer for me:


When a player is kind enough to answer questions for me I really become a big fan of that player. Especially since he wrote a little note at the top, I'm truly rooting for Mr.Snell and I hope that he has great success over there in Seattle. He definitely deserves to have a better team behind him then he had with the Pirates.
That's it for today. I'll be back for an update tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment